Some considerations when choosing the right B&B at Mexico City are:
While many B&Bs are luxurious, they range all the way to sub-bargain. Find out what you can expect for your money. Basic Issue: Is the bathroom shared? Is the place a hotel with many rooms just named B&B? What is the breakfast selection like and the price?
You will not find on the entire city a better deal for the price what are you getting at Casa Azul B&B.
Research the area first. Is the location convenient to the attractions of the entire city? If you will be using public transportation, is it nearby? Is the neighbourhood safe and aesthetically pleasing?
Mexico City is not only downtown. You have to move South, West, North, Center and also Downtown. Our property is located properly to visit all this interest points in 15 mins by public or private transportation. Uber is the most easy, safe and cheap way to move in Mexico City. Booking on downtown is the most noisy, dangerous and polluted area in Mexico City. Be smart and lodge in a proper site.
Move and lodge as a local and avoid to see the city as a tourist. Involving in the real mexican culture has no price.
- Pets. Do the hosts have pets? Are guest pets welcome?
- Children. If you are bringing any, make sure they are welcome. If you don’t want any around, make sure they are not.
- Check the B&B does not allow one stand nights for obvious reasons.
- Non-smoking (or smoking) rooms? Do you have a special designated area for smoking ?
- Ask if your special dietary needs can be accommodated.
- Are advance reservations required? What is the cancellation policy?
- What are the check-in/check-out times? Typically B&Bs have a stricter policy than a hotel. There won’t be a 24-hour desk clerk to check you in at 02:00 if you are running badly late; breakfast is also usually only available at set times or by agreement. Check if all this can be accomodated.
- Is there a minimum stay?
- Is the people on charge well fluent at least on English ?
- Is the B&B able to provide free and non interested advises, tips, and maps for your stay ?
With Coronavirus changing the way we travel, double check the feedback form previous customers regarding cleanliness of the B&B. Don’t forget to check this issues:
- Face masks for guests available.
- Access to health care professionals.
- First aid kit available.
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas.
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities.
- Mobile app for room service.
- Physical distancing rules followed.
- Cashless payment available.
- Contactless check-in/check-out.
Cleanliness & disinfecting.
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay.
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays.
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines.
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Hand sanitiser.
Food & drink safety.
- Delivered food is securely covered.
- Breakfast takeaway containers.
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized.
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation.
- Physical distancing in dining areas.
Use common sense. Untrust perfect feedbacks. There surely be false. Search real and certified feedbacks. Don’t trust very nice websites designed as if it were a chain hotel. A small family business with the real philosophy of a B&B is not easy to find in internet lists. It has to be a website designed by former B&B customers which know what they are looking for.
Listen well: Mexico City is a kaothic city in many ways. Your proper lodge decision will make your entire trip. Close contact with a friend instead of a hotel manager is vital for your trip and to really know and enjoy one of the biggest cities in the world.
How we help you at Casa Azul B&B ?
Free Maps, Advises on points of interest, Tips and recommendations.
As soon as you arrive or anytime you want we are able to give you maps, points of interests, restaurants, museums, local trips, advises of how to move and tips and tricks during your stay in México City.
Are you traveling to other cities or states ?
We can also give you advices, tips and tricks if you plan to travel to Central México, South East and the Yucatán Península. We have 50+ years of experience in those areas too.
Need assistance or help on your bookings, tickets, phone calls ?
We can help you on anything you may need during your stay at no charge. It is our pleasure to help you anytime.
Free advice with no interest at all.
We do not get any commission for any recommended place so we recommend as we do with our friends and our experience of living in the area for more than 50 years. We hope you book as a guest, but you leave as a friend.
Usually, a real Bed & Breakfast is managed by its owner. If you cannot speak to someone you know who has visited there, visit first, or a call to the owner would be a good idea. Ask about the property, and the kind of visitor they normally attract. Read Real reviews check they are certified. Doubt about prefect scores. Don’t be shy, ask your questions; we will appreciate your call and likely send you information on facilities and the area. Offerings for Bed & Breakfasts vary from castles to cheap rooms. Make sure you get more than you pay. The real voyage and richness of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes and new friends.
While there are hundreds of area bed and breakfast websites, their quality varies widely. Many fine B&Bs have no web presence beyond a simple directory listing, while others offer a selection of flattering colour photographs, an availability calendar with easy on-line reservations, a toll-free telephone service and ample easy-to-navigate information. Unlike a large chain hotel, a locally-owned B&B is difficult to assess based solely on a standardised list of google. Each is as individual as its owners, many of whom are passionate about what they do and can make or break the B&B experience. Where available, comments from other travellers will usually make the picture clearer. A little “reading between the lines” will tell you a great deal and help you make the right quality choices for your vacation or break to ensure that your expectations are fully met.